Thursday, July 5, 2012

a Thousand Years ♡



Heart beats fast Colors and promises 
How to be brave How can I love when I'm afraid To fall  
But watching you stand alone All of my doubt Suddenly goes away somehow
One step closer  
I have died everyday waiting for you Darlin' don't be afraid I have loved you 
for a Thousand years I'll love you for a Thousand more
Time stands still beauty in all she is I will be brave I will not let anything Take away 
What's standing in front of me Every breath, Every hour has come to this
One step closer
I have died everyday Waiting for you Darlin' don't be afraid I have loved you 
for a Thousand years I'll love you for a Thousand more
And all along I believed I would find you Time has brought  
Your heart to me I have loved you for a Thousand years I'll love you for a Thousand more
One step closer One step closer
I have died everyday Waiting for you Darlin' don't be afraid, I have loved you for a Thousand years I'll love you for a Thousand more
And all along I believed I would find you Time has brought Your heart to me I have loved you for a Thousand years I'll love you for a Thousand more

♡♥♡♥

No comments:

Post a Comment