Thursday, December 12, 2013

Happy 1st wedding anniversary


Dear hubby...
You'll always be the one who makes me happy...
You'll always be the one I want beside me...
You'll always be my Love...
I fell in love with you, married you and continue to fall in love with you over and over again, you hold my heart and all that I am...
Another year of ups and downs. Here we are going strong and still so in love...
May we grow old together and show our childrens that there is TRUE LOVE waiting to be found, like we found it in each other...
A wonderful marriage is having someone by your side and in your heart to make the good times better the hard times easier and all of life sweeter...
Thank you for a life of joy, happiness and dreams...
Happy 1st anniversary my love... Thank you for this first year marriage and many more years to come... Thank you for always making me the happiest woman... for always be a good husband and good father for baby opal... We love you always papa...


Love, Your Wife

No comments:

Post a Comment